Monday 24 December 2012

three


Today, Christmas Day, is the day Dallas and I are celebrating three years of being together.
Three years ago today I, yes I, asked this beautiful man to be my boyfriend.
Lucky for me, he thought it sounded like a pretty good idea ^^

It's incredible how much both our lives have changed in the last 3 years.
We had an unconventional first meeting, at a training weekend for new English teacher's arriving in  South Korea for the first time. 
I pegged him for a keeper the minute I laid eyes on him.
It just goes to show, when you know, you know.

In three years we have gone from long distance weekend dating (we taught in towns 3 hours away from each other for 2 years) to 4 months travelling Asia together, a visit to my parents home in Ireland together to finally this year living together under one roof,

This relationship has been an adventure right from the start, we co-pilot this ship together and I can't imagine navigating my way through this funny ol life with anyone else by my side.

Happy Christmas Anniversary darling.
Here's to the next three.






2 comments:

  1. You guys seem like true Partners In Crime, and a cutie couple to boot! Happy Anniversary! Wishing you many more years of happiness, side by side :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet sweet words my dear! Today has been a delight, I hope yours has been also xxx

      Delete