Sunday 23 December 2012

that's the jingle bell rock




On Friday my beautiful Korean co-workers and I went out for a staff Christmas dinner and drinks. We ate delicious Korean BBQ pork with a side of merriment and cheer which ended up in an impromptu house party of sorts back in my apartment

We are usually too busy during our work days to stop and really get to know each other and it was so special being able to connect and get on so well with these people who I have worked side by side with these past 8 months.

Christmas just has this way of bringing people together, organised parties, last minute decision parties or parties for no good reason at all.
I cherish this time!


2 comments:

  1. i absolutely love your blog! :)

    x,
    Heidi
    lacesandlittlehearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much sweet Heidi! Your blog is beautiful too, gorgeous layout! ^^

    ReplyDelete